Share Your Strong, Smart and Bold
As a young and growing organization, Girls Incorporated® of Long Island simply couldn't survive without the help of dedicated volunteers. Regardless of your age or personal/professional background, you can share your gifts with our girls by sharing your time in a number of ways to help expand our reach to facilitate our nationally recognized, research based programs throughout Nassau and Suffolk counties on Long Island, NY. Help us:
· Outreach to schools or organizations to expand program location
· Fund development
· Assist with fundraising events
· Share your career with one of our after school programs
· Data entry
· Administrative Assistance
· Writing/editing articles for our newsletter or publications
· Manage our social media and website
· Plan, coordinate and execute programs at schools or community based organizations during the after school hours
· Recruit more volunteers
…SKY’s THE LIMIT!!!
Please be a role model for girls who are just beginning to imagine their futures. Even just meeting female professionals inspires girls to pursue careers in science, math, technology, finance, media and so much more. Our requirement is as little as two hours per week.
Help us advance our vision for Girls Inc. of Long Island by volunteering your treasure, talent, and time to make a difference in the lives of young women.
If interested in volunteering please contact
Neela M. Lockel, Executive Director,
at 516.428.7028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org,
for a volunteer application
Oct 08, 2012
Z U M B A T H O N...
Sep 19, 2012
Girls Inc. on PBS... LIVE...
Jun 05 - Jun 05, 2013
Strong, Smart and Savory...
Oct 19 - Oct 19, 2012
Girls Inc. ZUMBATHON!...